Hightown is experienced in managing a variety of care and supported housing services. We have many schemes - ranging from homeless night shelters to registered care homes. We currently deliver over 16,000 support hours per week and are committed to delivering an excellent service.
Our services, in numbers
Our services include:
- Mental health support – both in the community and through our supported housing schemes.
- Learning disability support – including supported living services and registered care homes.
- Young people’s service for those aged 16-24. Support is available to a variety of young people who are either homeless, leaving care, estranged from family or have difficulty staying in education, training or employment.
- Mother and baby service - providing accommodation and support to young women aged 16 - 25 who are either pregnant or have a child up to two years old.
- Homeless service - providing a safe, caring environment for residents, along with support and advice to give them the necessary social and life skills to move on to independent living.
- Women’s refuge – providing safe, temporary accommodation for women and children fleeing domestic abuse.
- Support & resettlement - help if you are at risk of being homeless or if you need support in managing life's many challenges.