Hightown is experienced in managing a variety of care and supported housing services. We have many schemes - ranging from homeless night shelters to registered care homes. We currently deliver over 16,000 support hours per week and are committed to delivering an excellent service.
Our services include:
- Mental health support – both in the community and through our supported housing schemes.
- Learning disability support – including supported living services and registered care homes.
- Young people’s service for those aged 16-24. Support is available to a variety of young people who are either homeless, leaving care, estranged from family or have difficulty staying in education, training or employment.
- Mother and baby service - providing accommodation and support to young women aged 16 - 24 who are either pregnant or have a child up to two years old.
- Homeless service - providing a safe, caring environment for residents, along with support and advice to give them the necessary social and life skills to move on to independent living.
- Support & resettlement - help if you are at risk of being homeless or if you need support in managing life's many challenges.