• Someone on a laptop with their debit card paying rent

    Making rent payments

    You can check your rent statement on MyHightown to check how much rent you need to pay before making a payment.

    You can also pay your rent online or by calling the allpay number 0330 041 6497 (standard call rates apply).

  • A calculator, signifying that there are affordable options for paying rent arrears

    Propose a payment plan

    If your rent account is in arrears, it is possible to propose a payment plan. Please consider how much you can afford to pay (additional to your rent) when completing this online form.

  • Hightown staff member on the phone to a resident

    Request a callback

    Fill out the online form to arrange a callback to get some help and guidance from our Income Recovery team.

    Or, if you prefer you can call the team on 01442 292280 for some friendly, professional advice.

  • A magnifying glass over the homepage of the gov.uk website.

    Discretionary Housing Payment

    Discretionary Housing Payment is a payment you may receive at the discretion of your local authority which can help towards housing costs. You can only get it if you are entitled to Housing Benefit or the Housing Costs element of Universal Credit.

  • A person is looking inside an empty wallet and has a calculator and paperwork on the floor. They're trying to work out their finances to pay the rent.

    Worried about debt?

    If you're worried about debt then we can signpost you to local and national organisations who can offer professional help and advice. 

  • A man is counting money and storing it in a savings jar

    Managing your money

    With the rising cost of living we know it's not easy to manage your finances, especially if you're on a low income, or support a family with additional needs.

    We can offer advice on how to prioritise your bills and budget your money using our recommended online budget planner.