Bin collections are arranged by your local council - so it's a good idea to check their website when you move in.

You will need to take large items or furniture to your local recycling centre - you can't put these in communal bins.

Some councils will take away large items, but you need to check with them first. If you arrange for items to be removed by the council, please inform Hightown by contacting: 

Dumping items or fly-tipping is prohibited and if residents are identified  they will be charged for the cost of removing the items.