Would you like a job that you can fit around a busy family life as well as making a real difference?
Come along to our recruitment open day for Care & Support Bank Workers on Thursday 23 November at Hightown House, Maylands Avenue in Hemel Hempstead (HP2 4XH). You can come along anytime from 9am to 5pm and there’s no need to book.
We have a number of flexible and casual roles available in our care and supported housing schemes across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
At the Open Day
- Find out more about the roles — supporting people with learning disabilities, mental health problems, young people or homeless people
- If you want to apply, you can have an interview on the day
- Parking and refreshments available
What we can offer you
- A rewarding role with real job satisfaction.
- Choose the shifts that suit you
- Flexible shifts for bank staff from £8.32 per hour.
What to bring on the day
- Driving licence or birth certificate
- Utilities bill in your name and address (less than 3 months old)
Magdalina Nyame, a Care & Support bank worker in Aylesbury said: “I really enjoy the flexibility it gives me to fit my work around childcare arrangements. I can choose my own shifts and the job is really rewarding – it feels great when you know you have made a real difference. I also really enjoy working as part of a team and we get support from managers when we need it.”
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01442 292320.