Trinity Ct (84).jpg
Trinity Court Garden.JPG
4 Trinity Court, Aylesbury

Buckinghamshire, HP19 8AB

Trinity Court is a purpose built residential care home for six people with learning disabilities. Trinity Court is also adapted for residents with physical disabilities. We support the residents to live happy, healthy lives whilst maintaining their personal dignity and respect.

  • Number of people: 6
  • 24hr Care & Support
  • Communal Lounge
  • Wheelchair Access
Enquire today
  • Vacancies

    No vacancies available.

    View alternative vacancies
  • CQC Information
  • Location
  • Scheme Information


    The residents at 4 Trinity Court communicate in different ways and have complex medical needs requiring high levels of care, but we believe that this should not hinder their ability to express themselves. The rooms are all decorated based on the residents’ tastes and all residents are encouraged to bring their own belongings.


    The caring and highly-trained staff team offers a diverse range of experience and expertise. This includes the most up-to-date training in administering medication, providing personal care and supporting equality and diversity.


    The home has its own vehicle which enables staff to organise  outings including visits to the shops, where residents are encouraged to choose their own clothes; going out for brunch to a local café; socialising at local day centres and participating in leisure activities such as swimming.

    There is a large accessible garden, which includes a sensory area, allowing the residents to spend time outdoors during dry weather if they wish. There is also a sensory room where residents can spend some time relaxing in a stimulating and engaging environment.

    Local amenities

    4 Trinity Court is just a 5 minute walk from Aylesbury town centre, providing easy access to banks, restaurants, shops, the library, public and transport Aylesbury is also home to Queens Park Centre, the UK's largest independent arts centre.

    All residents are registered with a local GP and make use of the local community health service.




Ask about this service

If different to the service user