We have different parking arrangements on the estates we manage, depending on demand.
If there is a patrolled parking scheme in operation on your estate there will be clear signage and you must display a valid parking permit at all times to avoid getting a fixed penalty notice. If you believe you need a parking permit but do not have one, please contact us.
The estate regulations for parking are summarised below.
- Please enter and drive at a safe speed in the car park.
- Please be fair to your neighbours when you park: use only the space that you need and park sensitively (e.g. avoid parking across marked bays or blocking pathways).
- You must not park any vehicle on the premises or estate that requires the driver to hold an HGV, LGV or a Passenger Carrying Licence (permission may be sought for the latter if this is the only car in the household and is your means of income).
- You must have vehicle tax, be insured and in a roadworthy condition. Any vehicles not meeting these requirements, including those declared SORN, may be removed and disposed of at the owner’s expense.
- Caravans and boats are not permitted on the estate and you require permission to have a temporary skip.
If you're not sure what the parking arrangement is on your estate, log into your MyHightown account and contact us.
Local parking available for Hemel Hempstead residents
We currently have vacant parking spaces available in Hemel Hempstead town centre area which you can rent on a licence agreement. If you would like to rent a parking space, please contact our Housing Administrator, Helena Ifode, on 01442 292 351 for more information.