We have a great staff team who are here to help and support our residents. Although we do our best to ensure staff are on hand at all times, our Housing team's work often requires staff to be out of the office. This can include home visits to tenants, support referrals and meetings with the local authority.

Similarly, our Estates Quality Inspectors perform estate inspections, fire risk assessments, property inspections and void specifications which all require time out of our office. This means that they will not always available to answer telephone calls during working hours.

If you cannot get through to a member of staff, please leave a voicemail. We aim to respond within 2 working days from the day after the message is received.

Alternatively, please send an email or letter to the member of staff, or submit a message via our website. We aim to reply to written correspondence within 10 working days, however if the issue is deemed as high risk, staff will get in touch with you as soon as possible. 

If you are are not sure who to contact regarding your query, we recommend calling our Reception team on 01442 29230 who can direct you to the relevant team. 

Reporting a repair

If you have a repair that needs to be addressed you can report to us in a number of different ways:

  • Report a repair via the online residents portal MyHightown
  • Between 9am - 5pm on weekdays call our Repairs team on 01442 292301
  • For out of hours emergency repairs please call 0845 160 00 77 (local rate)
    or 0203 701 3525 (from a mobile phone)
  • Email maintenance.services@hightownha.org.uk 

Reporting Antisocial behaviour

We have a mobile number dedicated for reporting antisocial behaviour. The telephone number is 07768 286694. Alternatively you can contact your Housing Officer on their landline telephone number or email. 

You can also report antisocial behaviour via our online residents portal MyHightown 

If you are reporting a crime, we encourage you to report it to the Police as well as your Housing Officer at Hightown. For non-emergencies, you can contact the Police by calling 101. In some areas you can also report crimes online. 

Find your local policing team

For any emergency situation, call 999.