Fire can destroy a home in a matter of minutes.

Some of the most common causes of fire can be found below:

  • Electric blankets
  • Tea lights/candles
  • Cigarettes
  • Hair styling appliances (straighteners etc.)
  • Electric sockets with too many appliances plugged in
  • Cooking appliances (oven) left on

Fires can start very easily and things can quickly get out of control. These are some examples of fire damage in some of our homes:

For more information on how to keep your home safe from fire, click here.