First things first, you can check to see if you are eligible for the shared ownership scheme by visiting the GOV.UK website.
- Once you have found a development that you are interested in, please contact the Sales Team on 01442 292381 for more information
- You will then need to speak to a financial advisor on our panel to complete an affordability assessment over the phone – if you meet the affordability criteria then your assessment will be sent over to us
- A Sales Advisor will contact you once we have received your affordability assessment to discuss any specific criteria to the property you are enquiring about and to arrange a viewing*
- Once you have had a meeting with one of our Sales Advisors, and you wish to apply, an application link will be sent to you by email & mobile
- Once we have received your completed application form, and if you are offered a property, we will start the application process, a list of documents will be requested from you (eg. payslips, bank statements, ID, proof of residency & proof of deposit)
- Once your documents are checked, and if your application is successful, then a formal offer will be issued and you will need to instruct a solicitor and mortgage advisor
*Viewings are available by appointment only and if there is safe site access. If a viewing is not available at the time of reservation you will have a reserve off plan appointment with the sales advisor over Zoom to discuss the property and reservation process.