Details of your Housing Officer, Income Recovery Officer and your Property Services Inspector can be accessed via logging into MyHightown and clicking 'my profile'. 



If you notice a repair that is needed in your home, contact the repairs team. If there is an emergency, call us immediately so that a contractor can be sent. You can report a repair in the following ways:

Call us on 01442 292301 (weekdays 9am- 5pm) or 0845 160 00 77 (out of hours only)

Email us at

Visit our and click on Report A Repair

Register online for MyTown by visiting to log and track a repair.


Income Recovery / Rent team

The team are here to help you if you are struggling to pay your rent and need guidance. We can offer information on welfare benefits you may be entitled to, support with dealing with debt and provide budgeting and money saving tips.

Call 01442 292300 for some friendly, professional help.

Email - 


Property Services 

Contact your Property Services Inspector to arrange for any aids and adaptations to be made. This can be arranged during an inspection or by calling the Head Office. 

Call: 01442 292300



If you have any questions regarding your tenancy, please contact a member of the Housing Team on:

Telephone: 01442 292300



Resident Involvement

If you want to get involved in providing feedback, want to help shape the development of our policies, procedures and provides ideas of how to improve our services than contact the Resident Involvement team.