Following the latest government announcements, we understand that you may have concerns about what action you need to take if your income has been affected by the coronavirus.
The government has issued the following advice:
- Check if you can get stautory sick pay
- Check if you're eligible for Universal Credit
- Check if you're eligible for Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Your rights if your hours are cut or you're laid off
- Claim a grant through the coronavirus self-employment income support scheme
If the coronavirus is affecting your ability to pay your rent or charges and you have been unable to find the information you needed online, please contact us. We are currently experiencing a very high volume of calls but you can request a call back by filling out this form: