Register and apply

Register with the Homebuy agent  and complete their application form, once approved by Help to Buy, you will be given a registration number which you'll need for your Hightown Homes application form.

If you need a mortgage, we’ll arrange for you to be assessed by an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) who has experience in Shared Ownership. They will establish what mortgage you can afford, and advise you on the best rates available. We can provide details of panel solicitors and IFAs with experience of Shared Ownership.