A stylish two bedroom apartment built from red brick with attractive, cream rending with contrasting dove grey fascias and roofing. The property features acoustic glass, brilliant white double glazed PVCu windows to minimise sound pollution and one parking space in the car park.
A large entrance hallway, with an oak style, multi-point locking system front door with chrome safety chain and an entry 'phone leads on to a corridor with flush white doors with contemporary polished chrome handles to:
- Large storage cupboard with slatted wooden shelving
- Bathroom with contemporary cashmere, large ceramic, half tiled bathroom with white sanitary including enclosed cistern tiled w.c. bath with chrome over bath thermostatic shower with chrome mixer taps and glass shower screen, basin with chrome mixer tap, a large chrome heated towel rail, large wall mirror and overhead light.
- Carpeted master bedroom with floor to ceiling brilliant white double glazed PVCu window and double fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and chrome door handles. The master bedroom also has three white double sockets and an aerial point.
- Carpeted second bedroom with large window, three white double sockets and an aerial point.
- Kitchen/living room with painted cream walls, contemporary cream gloss fitted cupboards and drawers with laminate worktop and upstands, Indesit integrated appliances including a stainless steel gas hob with built in electric oven and extractor hood, fridge and freezer, washer/dryer and slimline dishwasher. The kitchen area has high quality, easy to clean Karndean vinyl flooring. A bright and airy carpeted living area provides access to a glass Juliette balcony. The living area has four double sockets, two aerial points and a radiator.
Cotswold cream super flax 80% / 20% man-made fibre carpet is laid to the living area, entrance hall, corridor and bedrooms.
Gas central heating, white PVCu acoustic glass double glazed windows, a mains operated smoke alarm system and carbon monoxide detector have all been fitted to this home.